ickstream.com

Home of the ickStream Music System

Ickstream and Deezer

Ickstream and Deezer

Postby shadowlight » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:37 pm

Hello,

I am trying to get Deezer working with Ickstream and I am running into some difficulties.

What I have done so far is that logon to Ickstream using cloud account:
Selected Deezer, which redirected me to Deezer's login page. I entered the credentials and authenticate successfully. Once the authentication was completed I was redirected back to Ickstream services page, where I see Deezer information. The problem is when I click on detail, the account information is blank. On the LMS side I am unable to search.

I followed the same steps for Spotify and under details I see the account information. The LMS side I can see my playlists listed.

Could the issue be due to eval Deezer account or am I not registering the Deezer service correctly?

Edit: Qobuz is working correctly also.

Thank You
shadowlight

Re: Ickstream and Deezer

Postby remd » Mon Dec 25, 2017 11:06 am

Did you use deezer to authenticate and login in your ickstream account (https://cloud.ickstream.com), or did you add deezer to your music services in the services link in your ickstream account ?

You can send your ickstream account details to support @ ickstream.com so we can check the status.
remd

Postby shadowlight » Mon Dec 25, 2017 4:46 pm

Email message sent
shadowlight

Postby remd » Tue Jan 02, 2018 4:57 pm

I don't see any error so far, it would be helpful to share some logs to debug further, could you set the ickstream logs to debug in lms, setting, advanced, logging, then try to browse deeper content and share the logs from lms, settings, information, lms server logs.
remd

Postby shadowlight » Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:14 am

remd wrote:I don't see any error so far, it would be helpful to share some logs to debug further, could you set the ickstream logs to debug in lms, setting, advanced, logging, then try to browse deeper content and share the logs from lms, settings, information, lms server logs.

Logs sent.
shadowlight

Return to Squeezebox Open beta