ickstream.com

Home of the ickStream Music System

Can't connect to SoundCloud

Can't connect to SoundCloud

Postby Püppchen » Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:30 am

Hi.
I'm trying to connect to SoundCloud. Logging into cloud.ickstream.com -> Services -> SoundCloud AddService -> Login into SoundCloud -> Connect and Continue -> get back to the Services site without SoundCloud connected. Spotify workt as a charm.
Logging into SoundCloud and checking the connected apps I can see ickStream.
Deleted everything and tried again ... no success.

Any Help?
Püppchen

Re: Can't connect to SoundCloud

Postby remd » Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:51 pm

Thanks for the feedback, there seems to be some issues connecting to Soundcloud at the moment.

You could share some logs if you want to help troubleshoot (set the ickstream logs to debug, in the lms logs settings, try to access soundcloud and share the server.info logs from the settings, information tab in lms)
remd

Postby dcginc » Tue Apr 18, 2017 3:42 am

same deal here. I could not connect to soundcloud via the ickstream connection. So I deleted soundcloud service, added soundcloud service back, and then logged into soundcloud, added some people to follow, followings, added some tracks to playlist. Nothing shows us in the squeezebox iphone app which is where I want to control the soundcloud music.

thoughts.
TIDAL USA
ickStream (v0.1.1416985369977)
Logitech Media Server Version: 7.8.0 - 1395409907
SBT: Firmware: 7.8.0-r16754
Operating system: Mac OS X 10.7.5
dcginc

Postby remd » Tue Apr 18, 2017 10:28 pm

dcginc wrote:same deal here. I could not connect to soundcloud via the ickstream connection. So I deleted soundcloud service, added soundcloud service back, and then logged into soundcloud, added some people to follow, followings, added some tracks to playlist. Nothing shows us in the squeezebox iphone app which is where I want to control the soundcloud music.

thoughts.

Thanks for the feedback, we are still investigating issues some users are experiencing with soundcloud.
It would be helpful if you can share some logs, as described previously.
remd

Postby ErichFe » Mon Apr 24, 2017 5:45 am

redmd wrote:Thanks for the feedback, there seems to be some issues connecting to Soundcloud at the moment.

You could share some Bathmate X20 thoughts logs if you want to help troubleshoot (set the ickstream logs to debug, in the lms logs settings, try to access soundcloud and share the server.info logs from the settings, information tab in lms)

Same problem here. I appreciate you working on the solution. Thanks.
ErichFe

Return to Squeezebox Open beta