ickstream.com

Home of the ickStream Music System

Unable to login to ickStream Music Platform from LMS.

Unable to login to ickStream Music Platform from LMS.

Postby teal123 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 3:37 am

I have successfully installed ickStream plugin in LMS. However, when I go to configure it and try to login into Tidal via the ickStream Music Platform it just hangs. I successfully get to the login page and enter my credentials and it then just hangs. At the lower left of my browser it indicates that it is waiting on the IP address of where LMS is installed. I've let it sit there waiting for over an hour and it just never returns. Any ideas?

Debug Info
o Logitech Media Server Version: 7.9.0 - 1461319207 @ Fri Apr 22 10:11:29 UTC 2016
o ickStream (v0.1.1458289489058)
o Ubuntu 16.04 LTS (Very new version of Ubuntu)

I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the newest versions of LMS and Ubuntu.

I've attached the server.log file
teal123

Re: Unable to login to ickStream Music Platform from LMS.

Postby remd » Sun Apr 24, 2016 5:19 pm

Your cloud account looks ok.
first you could try to restart LMS, if that doesnt help you could remove the ickStream folders from LMS, as described here:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=526&p=3486&hilit=prefs+folder#p3486

If that didnt help please share your logs to support @ ickstream.com
remd

Postby teal123 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 6:40 pm

Well this is interesting. As I was playing around with plugins to get things working and I noticed there is now a Tidal plugin from Logitech. I fired it up and it works like a champ. Is this based on the ickstream plugin or a completely new one from Logitech? So I guess my issue is resolved. :D
teal123

Postby remd » Thu May 05, 2016 12:04 pm

teal123 wrote:Well this is interesting. As I was playing around with plugins to get things working and I noticed there is now a Tidal plugin from Logitech. I fired it up and it works like a champ. Is this based on the ickstream plugin or a completely new one from Logitech? So I guess my issue is resolved. :D

Good to hear it works for you. You are referring to the Logitech plugin, this is not the ickStream plugin.
Logitech updated the "WiMP" plugin, which became Tidal.
remd

Return to Squeezebox Open beta