ickstream.com

Home of the ickStream Music System

Deezer Problems

Deezer Problems

Postby bobflood » Fri Dec 04, 2015 7:54 pm

Suddenly this AM, I am no longer able to stream Deezer. The Albums show up but when I attempt to play one using Squeezelite it just cycles thru all the tracks without playing. I checked on the SB Touch as well and I get the same with a "Get Track Failed....." message. Deezer had been working fine earlier today. Qobuz still works fine so it must be Deezer.

Thanks for checking on this.

Bob
bobflood

Re: Deezer Problems

Postby bobflood » Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:21 pm

I checked further and in ickStream (accessed through LMS) under ickStream-Services-Deezer there is no account info such as e-mail address and name as there is for Qobuz. I tried a delete/add but when adding, the screen to provide Deezer login info does not come up as it did when I did a delete/add on Qobuz. Also, I could not login in to ickStream using my Deezer credentials. It appears that something is wrong with the Deezer authentication.

Hope this helps.
bobflood

Postby remd » Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:21 am

Does your Deezer account work from other clients, like their website or smartphone/tablet app ?

I don't see anything special after a first look in our server logs.
IT would be helpful if you could share some LMS logs, to do set the ickStream logs to "debug" in lms, settings, advanced, logging, then try to logging/play deezer, and share the server logs from lms, settings, information.
remd

Postby bobflood » Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:00 pm

Thanks for checking. It is back working as of late last night. I am listening right now and sounds great. I think it was on Deezer's end as it was still working on Windows/Chrome but appeared to be coming in as MP3. That is back to normal as well. Maybe they had an outage or were doing maintenance or an upgrade on their end. Who knows?

Deezer is the best FLAC service out there right now and I really enjoy it thru my main system using LMS 7.9 on my Desktop/Server and Squeezelite on a dedicated player Laptop in the stereo rack. Awesome combo and very stable.

Thanks and happy holidays to all the ickStream team. I am looking forward to 2016 to see how the platform evolves.

Bob
bobflood

Return to Squeezebox Open beta