Home of the ickStream Music System

ickStream and Tidal outage

Re: ickStream and Tidal outage

Postby flyfish » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:36 pm

Yep, works perfectly. Thanks.
flyfish

Postby jgilvey » Sat Mar 21, 2015 1:01 am

Same issue, but fix from post#1 worked perfectly and took 20 seconds.
jgilvey

Postby meep » Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:01 pm

This is frustrating

It's for me again as of 19:00 GMT

LMS showing 'no content', and I cannot log in to Ickstream (http://api.ickstream.com/ickstream-cloud-tidal/auth) s it's not accepting my Tidal credentials.
meep

Postby remd » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:42 pm

meep wrote:This is frustrating

It's for me again as of 19:00 GMT

LMS showing 'no content', and I cannot log in to Ickstream (http://api.ickstream.com/ickstream-cloud-tidal/auth) s it's not accepting my Tidal credentials.

It seems that Tidal is configured in your ickStream account. Let us know if you still have an issue.
(Also if you have password issues, try to use a password not longer than 6 characters and without special characters and see if that helps)
remd

Postby meep » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:46 pm

Thanks

The service dropped out in the middle of a listening session and came back about 15 mins later.

I'm not sure if it's an ickstream problem or further up the chain with Tidal but it's frustrating

Peter
meep

Postby 1Philippe » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:11 am

Had the same "No content" problem ... removed/added TIDAL in cloud.ickstream.com fixed it.
1Philippe

Postby RocknRum » Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:23 pm

remd wrote:We are experiencing some stability issues with the ickStream Server at the moment.
The issue is mainly, but not only, affecting Tidal.

Tidal has recently made some changes in their infrastructure to improve access to their streams, and we have been experiencing issues with the server since then.

We are looking into it and will fix it as soon as possible.
We'll update this thread when we have made more progress on the issue.

Once the issue is fixed the change should help with the drop out issues some of you are experiencing, Thanks everyone for your patience.

Edit: Friday March 20th
Unfortunately the issues earlier this week caused some inconsistency in our cloud service database, so to get a working TIDAL integration again you might have to:
1. Login to https://cloud.ickstream.com
2. In the “Services” section remove TIDAL from your account
3. In the “Services” section add TIDAL to your account

We are investigating if we can fix it automatically but for now the above manual process is the way to get it working if you can't access any TIDAL content through ickStream. Users who already now have a working TIDAL integration doesn't have to go through the above process.

Such a simple fix and it worked. Thank you very much. I spent hours previously trying to solve this.
RocknRum

Postby Aaron Garrett » Fri Mar 27, 2015 12:22 pm

I tried this but it's still not working! Initially Ickstream would play Soundcloud but not TIDAL. Now it plays neither and neither icon shows up when I press the ickstream icon in LMS. Instead I get:

Please login to ickStream Music Platform in Settings/Advanced/ickStream in LMS web interface

I am already logged in so I'm not quite sure what to do. I refresh, re-registed but de nada. Any thoughts would be welcome!

Aaron
Aaron Garrett

Postby remd » Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:20 pm

Aaron Garrett wrote:I tried this but it's still not working! Initially Ickstream would play Soundcloud but not TIDAL. Now it plays neither and neither icon shows up when I press the ickstream icon in LMS. Instead I get:

Please login to ickStream Music Platform in Settings/Advanced/ickStream in LMS web interface

I am already logged in so I'm not quite sure what to do. I refresh, re-registed but de nada. Any thoughts would be welcome!

Aaron

You could also try to remove the ickstream plugin and add it again.

If that doesnt work you could set the ickstream logs to "debug" in LMS, go to my apps, ickstream, and share the server logs from LMS, Settings, Advanced.
remd

Postby TiagoOliveira » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:51 am

remd wrote:
Aaron Garrett wrote:I tried this but it's still not working! Initially Ickstream would play Soundcloud but not TIDAL. Now it plays neither and neither icon shows up when I press the ickstream icon in LMS. Instead I get:

Aaron

You could also try to remove the ickstream plugin and add it again.

If that doesnt work you could set the ickstream logs to "debug" in LMS, go to my apps, ickstream, and share the server logs from LMS, Settings, Advanced.

I have the same problem and I've tried your sugestion and it still didn't work for me.
Since I have the exact same problem I'll post my logs.

[15-03-31 10:45:19.7531] main::init (368) Starting Logitech Media Server (v7.8.0, 1395409907, Thu Mar 27 20:19:17 CUT 2014) perl 5.014001
[15-03-31 10:45:20.9424] Plugins::IckStreamPlugin::Settings::new (64) Recent version of IO::Socket::SSL not installed, skipping possibility to disable SSL peer verification
[15-03-31 10:45:20.9425] Plugins::IckStreamPlugin::Settings::new (68) Registering https handler
[15-03-31 10:45:22.5083] Slim::Plugin::UPnP::Events::error (323) Subscribe/unsubscribe error: 412 Precondition Failed
[15-03-31 10:45:43.0683] Plugins::IckStreamPlugin::Settings::__ANON__ (370) Retrieving information about user account
[15-03-31 10:45:50.2841] Plugins::IckStreamPlugin::Settings::__ANON__ (377) Logged in user is: XXXXXXXXXXX@hotmail.com
[15-03-31 10:45:51.7411] Plugins::IckStreamPlugin::Settings::__ANON__ (370) Retrieving information about user account
[15-03-31 10:45:51.8905] Plugins::IckStreamPlugin::Settings::__ANON__ (377) Logged in user is: XXXXXXXXXXX@hotmail.com
TiagoOliveira

PreviousNext

Return to Squeezebox Open beta