ickstream.com

Home of the ickStream Music System

ickStream and Tidal outage

Re: ickStream and Tidal outage

Postby Karma » Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:45 pm

2 weeks ago I just install Tidal into Daphile and it works fine.

However, today I re-install Daphile that's why do setup again however I am facing the same problem as "TiagoOliveira". After acess ickStream in Myapps, it show "Please login to ickStream Music Platform in Settings/Advanced/ickStream in LMS web interface".

Hope you can find the root cause soon, thanks!
Karma
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:38 pm

Re: ickStream and Tidal outage

Postby remd » Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:10 pm

Karma wrote:2 weeks ago I just install Tidal into Daphile and it works fine.

However, today I re-install Daphile that's why do setup again however I am facing the same problem as "TiagoOliveira". After acess ickStream in Myapps, it show "Please login to ickStream Music Platform in Settings/Advanced/ickStream in LMS web interface".

Hope you can find the root cause soon, thanks!


You can send a mail to support@ickstream.com with your ickstream account(s) details and any logs or details of steps you have taken.
User avatar
remd
 
Posts: 883
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:16 am

Re: ickStream and Tidal outage

Postby TiagoOliveira » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:21 am

Karma wrote:2 weeks ago I just install Tidal into Daphile and it works fine.

However, today I re-install Daphile that's why do setup again however I am facing the same problem as "TiagoOliveira". After acess ickStream in Myapps, it show "Please login to ickStream Music Platform in Settings/Advanced/ickStream in LMS web interface".

Hope you can find the root cause soon, thanks!

Do you have any news on this? I've sent a support email 1 week ago and I still don't have a reply.
TiagoOliveira
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:43 pm

Re: ickStream and Tidal outage

Postby remd » Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:36 pm

TiagoOliveira wrote:Do you have any news on this? I've sent a support email 1 week ago and I still don't have a reply.


We are currently looking into it, and expect it to be resolved soon.
We'll let you know when we have made progress.
User avatar
remd
 
Posts: 883
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:16 am

Re: ickStream and Tidal outage

Postby scolley » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:36 pm

I've got a similar problem. Started sometime late March, after running perfectly for months. To fix it I went to the ickStream plugin page, logged out, and tried to re-login. No luck. Cannot relogin to ickStream from the ickStream plugin page no matter what I do. I've tried the TIDAL, ickStream Cloud, and Google login options. I can login on any of those in a separate browser window - just not from the LMS ickStream Plugins page. I always get the following response on a webpage:

Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at 127.0.0.1:9000.

The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments.
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.


That's when I try it from my Unbuntu PC. When I try it from my Microsoft Surface Pro, I get a different replies. The TIDAL or ickStream login gets:

This page cannot be displayed

Make sure the web address http://api.ickstream.com is correct


I'm running Logitech Media Server 7.8.0 with Sueezelite on a Cubox-i4Pro runnng an ARMv7 version of archlinux. My ickStream plugin is version v0.1.1419574102241.

There is no ""Re-register all players" button in my ickStream plugin settings page. But I've tried removing and re-adding TIDAL to my account the cloud.ickstream.com account. No luck.

Anxious for you guys at ickStream to figure this one out. I miss my TIDAL. Thanks for the help. :)
scolley
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Apr 25, 2015 2:58 pm

Re: ickStream and Tidal outage

Postby brettmcateer@live.ca » Sun May 03, 2015 12:07 am

This is very, veRY VERY irritating.

I had Tidal running through the SBT without a problem for about 6 weeks.

Then the ickStream-LMS integration started disconnecting itself for no apparent reason, but I could re-login through the link in the ickStream Plugin Settings (a pain-in-the-backside but...)

Then the re-login routine stopped working, returning a "page not available" error or, even more baffling a page advising "Welcome to ickStream This is an internal page which you are not supposed to enter"

Frustrated. Irritated.

And there is just no support at all, here.

But I guess that's what I should expect when using sunset technology like the SBT and LMS.
brettmcateer@live.ca
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat May 02, 2015 10:55 pm

Re: ickStream and Tidal outage

Postby garym » Sun May 03, 2015 12:13 am

IckStream is in beta of course so issues are to be expected. I appreciate that ickstream may ultimately extend the use of my squeezebox ecosystem a few (or many) more years. :D
garym
 
Posts: 84
Joined: Tue May 07, 2013 3:15 pm

Re: ickStream and Tidal outage

Postby remd » Sun May 03, 2015 3:34 pm

brettmcateer@live.ca wrote:This is very, veRY VERY irritating.

I had Tidal running through the SBT without a problem for about 6 weeks.

Then the ickStream-LMS integration started disconnecting itself for no apparent reason, but I could re-login through the link in the ickStream Plugin Settings (a pain-in-the-backside but...)

Then the re-login routine stopped working, returning a "page not available" error or, even more baffling a page advising "Welcome to ickStream This is an internal page which you are not supposed to enter"


Could you send your account details to support@ickstream.com we can look into it.
Any other details you can share would be helpful, like your system, lms version, any logs.. (you can set the ickStream logs to debug in lms, settings, advanced, logging, then try to play something and share the server.logs from lms, settings, Information)
User avatar
remd
 
Posts: 883
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:16 am

Re: ickStream and Tidal outage

Postby TiagoOliveira » Mon May 04, 2015 10:19 am

remd wrote:
TiagoOliveira wrote:Do you have any news on this? I've sent a support email 1 week ago and I still don't have a reply.


We are currently looking into it, and expect it to be resolved soon.
We'll let you know when we have made progress.


I reinstalled the plugin and it now seems to work. Don't know if the plugin was changed or it was some changes made in the web service, but for now the problem is solved for me.
TiagoOliveira
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:43 pm

Re: ickStream and Tidal outage

Postby remd » Mon May 04, 2015 2:57 pm

TiagoOliveira wrote:
remd wrote:
TiagoOliveira wrote:Do you have any news on this? I've sent a support email 1 week ago and I still don't have a reply.


We are currently looking into it, and expect it to be resolved soon.
We'll let you know when we have made progress.


I reinstalled the plugin and it now seems to work. Don't know if the plugin was changed or it was some changes made in the web service, but for now the problem is solved for me.


Thanks for the feedback.

We have released an update of the cloud server a few days ago, thats probably why it is working for you now.
Details of the update are available from here:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=392&start=10#p3469
User avatar
remd
 
Posts: 883
Joined: Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:16 am

PreviousNext

Return to Squeezebox Open beta



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
Theme created by StylerBB.net
cron