ickstream.com

Home of the ickStream Music System

Deezer Feedback

Re: Deezer Feedback

Postby Cut-Throat » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:11 pm

remd wrote:You can set the ickStream logs to debug in LMS, settings, advanced, logging, and then you should see the file format in the server logs from LMS, settings, information, server logs.

OK, I did that and I started a Madonna 'Immaculate Collecion' Album and it looks to me like it is outputting FLAC. Correct?

15-07-01 15:05:56.6530] Plugins::IckStreamPlugin::ProtocolHandler::_gotTrack (427) Got streaming url: http://cdnt-proxy-8.deezer.com/stream/f ... 0701202056
[15-07-01 15:05:56.6540] Plugins::IckStreamPlugin::ProtocolHandler::formatOverride (469) Cached meta for deezer:track:723836: $VAR1 = {
'icon' => 'plugins/IckStreamPlugin/html/images/icon.png',
'cover' => 'http://api.deezer.com/2.0/album/86371/image?size=big',
'album' => 'The Immaculate Collection',
'artist' => 'Madonna',
'format' => 'audio/flac',
'duration' => 245,
'title' => '1. Holiday'
Cut-Throat

Postby Cut-Throat » Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:17 pm

Just looking at the Screen of LMS indicates that almost anything I play now through Deezer via Ickstream is FLAC format.

Ickstream.jpg
Ickstream.jpg (129.58 KiB) Viewed 4251 times
Cut-Throat

Postby remd » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:38 am

Yes, we cannot communicate about it officially, but its ok if a few "beta" users use it already
remd

Postby Cut-Throat » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:31 pm

remd wrote:Yes, we cannot communicate about it officially, but its ok if a few "beta" users use it already

The only thing I see 'lacking' in ickstream, is the ability to play a mix of tracks based on an Artist or an Individual Track. There is a Pluggin called 'Smart Mix' on LMS that does this job nicely. Unless I am mistaken there is no comparable feature currently with Ickstream? Is this correct?

Also, the Deezer Elite on Sonos has a 'Artist Mix' that does the same thing.
Cut-Throat

Postby Cut-Throat » Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:05 pm

mkkyah wrote:--Context menu has smartmix options, that's a plus.

I could not find the 'Context menu'. Can someone help me out here?
Cut-Throat

Postby Cut-Throat » Fri Jul 03, 2015 4:48 pm

Also the radio option in Deezer appears not to work. Clicking on a genre just displays some artwork, but does not stream anything.
Cut-Throat

Postby audiossis » Sun Jul 12, 2015 2:02 am

Also the radio option in Deezer appears not to work. Clicking on a genre just displays some artwork, but does not stream anything.

Ditto. Same here.

1> Albums doesn't show any content for me either.
2> Trying to scan through the song or jump to a time code doesn't work on the SB server when playing tracks.
3> Artists list doen't update when new artists are added via the Deezer website or app
4> Radio stations don't stream when selected.... Need to use the 'native' LMS Deezer plugin instead...

Also... Is there a way to like/dislike tracks in Flow?

Using SqueezeLite player...
LMS 7.7.5

Sorry. Not trying to hijack the thread... just seemed like relevant feedback.
audiossis

Postby Cut-Throat » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:09 am

audiossis wrote:Sorry. Not trying to hijack the thread... just seemed like relevant feedback.

I welcome any feedback !! ........ I look every day.
Cut-Throat

Postby remd » Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:12 pm

audiossis wrote:

Ditto. Same here.

1> Albums doesn't show any content for me either.
2> Trying to scan through the song or jump to a time code doesn't work on the SB server when playing tracks.
3> Artists list doen't update when new artists are added via the Deezer website or app
4> Radio stations don't stream when selected.... Need to use the 'native' LMS Deezer plugin instead...

Also... Is there a way to like/dislike tracks in Flow?

Using SqueezeLite player...
LMS 7.7.5

Sorry. Not trying to hijack the thread... just seemed like relevant feedback.

Thanks everyone for the feedback!

Regarding the radio menu (4), I'm seeing the issue as well, and I've seen an error in the logs, so we'll look into it.
Then
1) Albums work fine for me, so I can't reproduce it. Can you share more details about your setup (os, lms version..), and some logs (set ickStream logs to debug in lms, settings, advanced, logging, then browse Deezer, and share the server.log from lms, settings, information)
2) We are still working on implementing the fast forward feature.
3) This should work, but may take some time. A lms restart (plugin restart) may help speed up the process. We'll try to improve this.
5) before you ask :) we are working on implementing the artist radio, which will be implemented in a future update of the plugin.
remd

Postby Cut-Throat » Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:01 am

remd wrote:Thanks everyone for the feedback!

Regarding the radio menu (4), I'm seeing the issue as well, and I've seen an error in the logs, so we'll look into it.
Then
1) Albums work fine for me, so I can't reproduce it. Can you share more details about your setup (os, lms version..), and some logs (set ickStream logs to debug in lms, settings, advanced, logging, then browse Deezer, and share the server.log from lms, settings, information)
2) We are still working on implementing the fast forward feature.
3) This should work, but may take some time. A lms restart (plugin restart) may help speed up the process. We'll try to improve this.
5) before you ask :) we are working on implementing the artist radio, which will be implemented in a future update of the plugin.

Thanks for all of your Great Work! ... I will try to explain a little better on what we are finding.

1.) As far as Albums, anything I search for in Deezer seems to work fine. However, if I go to Deezer's Website and add a Favorite Artist or Album these do not show up in Ickstream. When I look at my Albums, I get the message 'No content is available'. Also any favorite artists I save in the Deezer Account, does not show up in Ickstream. Maybe this explains what we are finding.

And as you mentioned the Radio Genre Stations do not stream.

I am happy to help out in any way, as I am very interested in getting this to work for Deezer! Thanks again!
Cut-Throat

PreviousNext

Return to Squeezebox Open beta