ickstream.com

Home of the ickStream Music System

Deezer won't play

Deezer won't play

Postby th80 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:43 am

Hi,

I am happy to see ickstream now on my LMS, because you also integrated Deezers "hear this" and "flow" feature.

However, I can't get ickstream to play any song from my deezer account. Neither on "albums", "hear this" or "flow". I can play tracks via official squeezebox deezer plugin, so at least deezer should not be the problem.

Here is my log:
Code: Select all
[14-11-16 07:35:46.1203] Slim::Networking::Async::DNS::resolve (81) Using cached DNS response 178.79.164.190 for api.ickstream.com
[14-11-16 07:35:46.3702] Plugins::SmartMix::Plugin::onPlaylistChange (1305) Received command playlist playtracks
[14-11-16 07:35:46.3712] Plugins::SmartMix::Plugin::onPlaylistChange (1306) While in mode: new!, from Classic
[14-11-16 07:35:46.3723] Plugins::SmartMix::Plugin::onPlaylistChange (1356) Cyclic mode ending due to playlist: playlist playtracks command
[14-11-16 07:35:46.5268] Plugins::IckStreamPlugin::ProtocolHandler::__ANON__ (301) Failed to retrieve stream deezer:track:79587580 for Classic: $VAR1 = {
          'jsonrpc' => '2.0',
          'error' => {
                       'message' => 'Unauthorized access',
                       'code' => -32000
                     },
          'id' => 1
        };
[14-11-16 07:35:46.5353] Slim::Networking::Async::DNS::resolve (81) Using cached DNS response 178.79.164.190 for api.ickstream.com
[14-11-16 07:35:46.8931] Plugins::IckStreamPlugin::ProtocolHandler::__ANON__ (301) Failed to retrieve stream deezer:track:79587582 for Classic: $VAR1 = {
          'jsonrpc' => '2.0',
          'error' => {
                       'message' => 'Unauthorized access',
                       'code' => -32000
                     },
          'id' => 1
        };

Hope that helps.

I also entered deezer to my service in cloud.ickstream.com.

Thanks
Thomas
--
Using ickstream on Squeezebox Classic, Squeezebox Boom and Squeezebox Radio
th80

Re: Deezer won't play

Postby erland » Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:50 am

Does it affect all tracks or just some of them ?
Can you play the same track using the standard Deezer app ?

The reason for your problem is that we get an authorisation error from the Deezer API, but this could maybe be caused by some bug on our side so I'd like to know if it affects all tracks or just some.
Erland Isaksson
Lead platform developer of ickStream Music Platform
(My Personal homepage)
erland

Postby th80 » Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:04 pm

erland wrote:Does it affect all tracks or just some of them ?
Can you play the same track using the standard Deezer app ?

The reason for your problem is that we get an authorisation error from the Deezer API, but this could maybe be caused by some bug on our side so I'd like to know if it affects all tracks or just some.

I tested again with albums and playlists from my deezer account. It plays in standard plugin but I still get the error for all tracks on ickstream. Squeezebox tries to play the next track but all tracks fail, so it seems not a track specific problem.

Thomas
--
th80

Postby ps061 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:19 am

Hi Ickstream team,

thank you very much for this plugin.
I have installed it without any issue on 3 servers : Daphile last release (7.9), Vortexbox 2.3 (7.8) and CSOS Wandboard (7.9)
I have been able to register also without problem on Ickstream site for Deezer and Qobuz.
On the 3 servers , I have tested on squeezelite, squeezeplay and Touch players.

The following remarks are valid for the 3 servers and for the different players tested.

Deezer : I have experienced the very same issues as explained by th80 for all the albums, tracks I have tried to play.

Qobuz : the comparison is made with the current existing Qobuz plugin.
* "Purchased albums" & "Favorites" options don't appear
* "Artists", "Albums", "Tracks" options are empty : "no content available"
* For all the other options ("editor's picks", "best selling",....) except for the "playlists" option; in the resulting list of albums I obtain after navigation : only the first album of this list shows tracks content that can be played - all the other albums of the list are empty.

This first album of the resulting list can be played without problems but it shows "mp3" type instead of Flac (I know this point has been already mentionned).

* For the "Playlists" option , all the listed playlists show their tracks content and can be played without problems.

Regards.
ps061

Qobuz menu's

Postby stroom » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:04 pm

ps061 wrote:Hi Ickstream team,

thank you very much for this plugin.
I have installed it without any issue on 3 servers : Daphile last release (7.9), Vortexbox 2.3 (7.8) and CSOS Wandboard (7.9)
I have been able to register also without problem on Ickstream site for Deezer and Qobuz.
On the 3 servers , I have tested on squeezelite, squeezeplay and Touch players.

The following remarks are valid for the 3 servers and for the different players tested.

Deezer : I have experienced the very same issues as explained by th80 for all the albums, tracks I have tried to play.

Qobuz : the comparison is made with the current existing Qobuz plugin.
* "Purchased albums" & "Favorites" options don't appear
* "Artists", "Albums", "Tracks" options are empty : "no content available"
* For all the other options ("editor's picks", "best selling",....) except for the "playlists" option; in the resulting list of albums I obtain after navigation : only the first album of this list shows tracks content that can be played - all the other albums of the list are empty.

This first album of the resulting list can be played without problems but it shows "mp3" type instead of Flac (I know this point has been already mentionned).

* For the "Playlists" option , all the listed playlists show their tracks content and can be played without problems.

Regards.

Same here for Qobuz, exactly as described above.
It makes the browsing impossible within LMS/ickstream. I use the android or iPad Qobuz app now to browse and search and then once know exactly what I want to play, I use the search function in ickstream plugin to play it on the SB Touch.

Regards,
Stroom.
stroom

Postby joerg » Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:28 am

Could you try to update to the latest plugin version in "Settings->Plugins" (just confirm the update and restart) and then check whether your player is shown under "Settings->Advanced->ickStream->Registered players"?
joerg

Postby ps061 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:48 pm

My feedback after today maintenance, related to Quobuz empty menus.

All seems ok now except for the "Most Featured" menu :
For the first album of the list, the showed content is correct but for the other albums the showed content is not corresponding.
For these albums,the content which is proposed, corresponds to the content of an another album of the same list.
ps061

Postby erland » Fri Nov 21, 2014 9:57 pm

th80 wrote:I am happy to see ickstream now on my LMS, because you also integrated Deezers "hear this" and "flow" feature.

However, I can't get ickstream to play any song from my deezer account. Neither on "albums", "hear this" or "flow". I can play tracks via official squeezebox deezer plugin, so at least deezer should not be the problem.

We have found the cause of this and Deezer should now work.
You will need to goto https://cloud.ickstream.com and remove Deezer from your account and then add it back again for the changes to take effect, after this it should work properly to stream from Deezer.
Erland Isaksson
Lead platform developer of ickStream Music Platform
(My Personal homepage)
erland

Postby th80 » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:45 pm

Thanks for fixing Deezer. It seems to work now. I will test in detail in the coming days but it starts playing the selection. So seems fixed.

Thank you.
Thomas
--
th80

Return to Squeezebox Open beta