ickstream.com

Home of the ickStream Music System

Welcome to the ickStream Open Beta!

Re: Welcome to the ickStream Open Beta!

Postby Paul.B » Mon Mar 23, 2015 10:41 pm

Hi! I just recently started using Tidal via the LMS plugin. It is working fine for me so far. Some of the functionality that I would like to see is to be able to play a whole list of tracks with one click. For example when you select "HOME>ickStream>TIDAL>Featured>New>Tracks" in LMS, you end up with a list of track in the left pane. To play these tracks, you have to "Add to Current Playlist" one at a time. It would be nice if you could add the whole list in one shot. I don't know of a way to do this.

Paul

P.S. The above seems to be with the LMS web interface (Sqeezebox Server?). Selecting the first track within "Tracks" in the situation above on my Android adds the whole list to the queue.
Paul.B

Postby pedrocols » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:22 am

Hi! For some reason I can't add Tidal to my services using Squeezlite. When I log in to ickstream platform I then enter my password for Tidal and when it directs me back to the services page Tidal is not being added. I then select Tidal and enter password and it would just won't add it.
pedrocols

Postby remd » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:00 pm

pedrocols wrote:Hi! For some reason I can't add Tidal to my services using Squeezlite. When I log in to ickstream platform I then enter my password for Tidal and when it directs me back to the services page Tidal is not being added. I then select Tidal and enter password and it would just won't add it.

You had two accounts configured one with Tidal the other with Squeezlite, thats why it wasn't working.

I have deleted your yahoo ickstream account, so if you login ickStream (cloud.ickstream.com) with your gmail account and add Tidal from the services section it should work for you.

Please open a separate forum thread if you still have an issue as we'd like to keep this thread for the welcome message.
remd

Postby Eric Seaberg » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:17 pm

Trying the HD service and, so far, I love the quality and selection of music. I'm an experienced user and installing the plugin was easy for me as I know where they go on the server, but there was nothing that I could find that automatically installed the plugin.

Could be a challenge for lesser experienced users.
Eric Seaberg - San Diego
A.E.S. • S.M.P.T.E. • S.P.A.R.S.
Eric Seaberg

Previous

Return to Squeezebox Open beta